This episode was broken down into the following sections:
- Starting a Podcast
- The Equipment Breakdown
- Creating a Content Strategy
- What is my Theme?
Creating the foundation of your Podcast:
- Before you get started answer the question WHY? Why should I have a podcast? Will this be helpful for my business? Are you comfortable talking? Will I reach my audience?
- Start Simple: It can be overwhelming. Learn the basics and experiment.
- Don't stress over all the details of getting started
- Create a Budget for Equipment
What kind of Equipment will I need?
Creating a Content Strategy:
- Consider Having Interviews
- Audio versions of blog posts
- Blog Posts: Dig deeper into blog posts with more specifics of a particular topic
- A Different Direction: Create a Podcast that is different than other content you are providing on your channels
- Consider Your Target Audience
- Ask Your Audience! Feedback could lead the way
What is my Theme?
- Create a theme that stands out
- Have Fun! Be Yourself.
- Structure: As you create more podcast add structure for flow to your recording
Bust a Move with Sound!
- Hire Some Help: Find an expert who can help you with editing and sound effects
- Sounds Effects: Free and Purchased - Soundsnap
Save your seat for my upcoming live event on my favorite topic Website Custom Audiences. Learn more details about the WCA Workshop: Master FB Website Retargeting here