This episode was broken down into the following sections:
- Growing Pains of Business Growth
- Price Changes: Setting Your Price of Your Products and Services
- Responding to Your Audience: Working Through Questions and When to Respond.
Some Things to Consider...
Business growth comes with change including pricing of your products and services. As you look to set your pricing, stop, make a list and ask yourself the following:
- How much time does it take you to create, manage, etc.?
- What is your time worth to you? Be honest and fair to yourself.
- What is the market for a similar product or service?
- How many do you expect to sell?
- How many do you need to sell at certain price to be worth your while?
- Who is your target market? Keep in mind your audience may change over time.
- How much will customers pay?
As you grow, inquiries increase. Weeding out the trolls.
- Is the question about your product or service?
- Do people pay for the information that is being requested for free?
- Is the question reasonable?
- Do you need help to respond to the reasonable questions?
Raise a glass to growing your business! Need some help to continue to propel your Facebook Marketing? Stop by my blog at jonloomer.com to learn about the lateset Facebook news.