Dan Jost, who edits my Pubcasts, insisted on the "Return of the Mack" title -- a 90s R&B reference. I figured... why not??
Here's what was covered...
Review of 2014:
- Insane growth.
- Email list from 10k to 50k.
- Consistent revenue growth.
- Building a team — now have “backup CEO” John Robinson
- Wrote less — averaged once per week vs. 3-5/week
- Still set traffic records
- Personally — Baseball was awesome!
- Just really fun building this thing. No experience doing it.
- No more winging it!
- Refine a daily and weekly routine for work, health and play.
- Better structure and processes for campaigns and customer service.
- Get back to consistent blogging — thinking about 1-3 posts per week.
- New branding and website design.
- LOTS OF FACEBOOK VIDEO!
- Get the Pubcast going again, but more structure. SCHEDULE GUESTS.
- Develop an application or other software product.
- Develop a new community product for companies looking for advertising consultants.
- Experiment with things I haven’t done before and that make me feel uncomfortable (more public speaking, masterminds)
- Keep a clean desk.
- Don’t overwork.
- Read one book per month.
- Run a half marathon.
- Win another state championship!
- Better organize time with my wife and kids.
- Put away the device!
Important Tools I Use:
- DriftRock Flow
- Power Editor
- Google Analytics